Re: Switching to the right locale for sysinst

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008, Martin Husemann wrote:
Are there plans to fix setlocale() to give this a real effect in the
crunchgen'd environment? Or why do this at all?

I initially did it to help sysinst debugging - if you run the german
translation in a debug build of sysinst not seeing umlauts is confusing.

I understand, but what good is having a "working" debugging environment, if we know that the final/target environment be different (and "not working", at least not as in debugging)? Won't it lead to confusion?

-  Hubert