Switching to the right locale for sysinst

I would like to suggest the attached patch against sysinst.

It is a bit strange, since the net effect, right now, is void. However,
I think it (a) helps debugging and (b) is a step in the right direction.

What it does:

 - each translation identifies the output locale it assumes
 - the necessary setlocale() calls are done when a translation
   is loaded

In the dynamically linked version (i.e. for debugging) this works just fine.
In the crunched version linked against libhack, of course, setlocale()
basically is a no-op, so this change does nothing in the end (for now).
The bloat is minimal - just one additional string per translation.

What do you think?

Martin
P.S.: we should be -><- this close to a usable wide char version of sysinst,
now that wcurses is integrated. Any volunteers for a japanese translation?