Re: m0n0wall on NetBSD for SoC?

Hello Marcin,

On 20.04.06, you wrote:

> I find both m0n0wall and it's fork pfsense.com very little flexible as
> well. The model of having one LAN and one WAN interface is suitable
> only for home routers or simple setups.

m0n0wall seems to support more than one LAN, the documentation states in
section 4.4.4. "Optional Interfaces": "Optional interfaces can be used for
a variety of purposes. Generally they are used as second LAN interfaces or
DMZ interfaces." (http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/config-interfaces.html)

They can also be seen in some of the screenshots.

Bye, Chris