Re:

Jayakumar S wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I want to work on Flash Translation Layer implementation.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Jayakumar.

I presume this is for Google Summer of Code?

Do you have any experience with this before, or with related
technologies (block device drivers, etc.)?  This is going to be a fairly
meaty project.  It will be helpful if you already have some knowledge
about either flash storage devices, or block devices in UNIX.

Somewhere there is a standard set of questions we are supposed to ask
SoC candidates.  Let me find them and get back to you.

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191