Re: Performance experiences with WRAP Boards?

I've nearly decided to get myself a WRAP board to replace my current router.

I was told that the CPU power should be more than enough for the intended
applications pppoe, nat and ipf as well as dnscache, ntpd and irssi with
proxy and perl support. But I'd like to hear some hands-on experience from
users with simmilar sets of applications. Any comments?

I'd be interested in that, too.

I'd also like to hear comments on what "light soldering" means when adding a USB card...

 - Hubert