tech-cluster archive

Re: Clustering Software on CD

I really would prefer the BSD's because of stability; BUT, OpenMosix can
do auto-detect, which is a big benefit.  That means for drone machines,
you just drop the CD in, and then it auto-detects and runs.

HA is difficult, you need mating of hardware and software...  That's why
HA is difficult to do for linux etc.. compared to Sun or HPUX...