Regional-nyc archive

Re: anyone have a grinder suitable for destroying some old tapes?

On 2011-11-28 18:24 -0500 (Mon), Metzger, Perry E. wrote:

> Modern ones capable of dealing with vaguely recent media cost in the
> thousands of dollars -- far more I'm willing to pay for this purpose.

Well, this one might be worth a look:

You can buy it for $200 or rent it for a week for $50.

Curt Sampson         <>         +81 90 7737 2974
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone;
my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my
telephone.  --Bjarne Stroustrup