Regional-nyc archive

anyone have a grinder suitable for destroying some old tapes?

I have a bunch of old backup tapes. I want to get rid of them but I
worry about what data might be on them, so I'd like to throw the
things into some sort of industrial grinding machine rather than just
putting them on the curb. Anyone have access to something like that?

Failing that, does anyone have any other good ideas on how to dispose
of the things? Breaking the cartridges by hand etc. is a non-starter,
there are too many of them.

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                perry%piermont.com@localhost