Regional-nyc archive

Re: Beer, Thursday, at Slate?

On May 22, 2008, at 12:24 PM, Bill Squier wrote:

On May 22, 2008, at 12:22 PM, James Chacon wrote:

How uppity is the public bar? I'm just in a black t-shirt and dockers today :)

Even worse, I'm dressed like an engineer! But...

The pictures on their website show people in jeans.

...it also describes it as "one of teh [sic] coolest places to hang out in New York.", so maybe it's nerd friendly and they will let me into teh leet bar ;-)