Regional-nyc archive

Beer, Thursday, at Slate?

So there are some NetBSD folks in town (Tracy and her husband, Ragge, Ty
Sarna, and James Chacon).  If it's amenable to everyone, maybe we could
all meet at the place the Kerberos/AFS workshop has picked for the social:

        http://www.slate-ny.com/

The social event runs from 6:30 - 8:30 (54 W 21st, btw 6th and bway).

I'm not sure what the arrangements are-- the place looks too fancy for
the workshop to have booked the whole thing, so I don't imagine you'll
need to pay whatever the workshop is paying.

I'll check and post back.

-wps