Regional-nyc archive

Re: Beer, Thursday, at Slate?

On May 22, 2008, at 12:22 PM, James Chacon wrote:

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:11:13PM -0400, Bill Squier wrote:

On May 22, 2008, at 10:35 AM, Bill Squier wrote:

I'll let you know if that assumption proves false.

It did not.  The public bar is on the ground floor.  So if Ragge and
Tracy are paying to get into the private social (I'm not, I don't know
about Roland) then you can come visit us on the first floor.

How uppity is the public bar? I'm just in a black t-shirt and dockers today :)

The pictures on their website show people in jeans.

-wps