Regional-london archive

Re: [Ukfreebsd] [UkOpenBSDUsers] August meetup

On 26 August 2010 09:12, Michal <michal%sharescope.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
> My only slight worry is they have a quiz there on a Thursday if I remember
> correct....is that not a bit annoying?

I've called them, the quiz night is on tuesday night.
The gentleman on the phone said we may be lucky & we can use the backroom.
If I'm not there at 7 & you've arrived on time, ask a member of staff
named lilly regarding the use of the back room.
I'm off to brighton station to catch a train, see you in a bit

Sevan