Regional-london archive

**FREE BEER* was Re: [Ukfreebsd] Two BSD technical presentations at 6.30pm, Tues, July 27th, London.

Just one last reminder about these presentations tomorrow!

a. Free Beer (plus I'm sure some of us will go to a nearby pub afterward)

b. Space is limited so please, sign up at

Mark Blackman wrote:

Just a reminder, these great presentations are coming up next week, Tues.

We've still got plenty of space left for attendees, remember the *FREE* beer
for early arrivals!

sign up at: