Regional-london archive

Reminder: Cambridge meeting 18.07.08

Hi,

this is a reminder that we had agreed on meeting this friday (18.07.08)
and possibly to discuss venue options.

The new owners of the Carlton Arms still seem to find their feet and
I have to admit of not being particular taken by the food lately.

So how about the Cambridge Blue? http://www.the-cambridgeblue.co.uk/
There is a parking lot at the beginning of Gwydir Street, which is
free after 5pm (first right after turning into the street) and I
suspect Steven might have more parking recommendations.

Cheers,
     Silke