Regional-london archive

Notification of Limited Account Access

Dear regional-london%netbsd.org@localhost,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
 PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue
 regarding your account.

Case ID Number: PP-401-126-812

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until
 additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any
 inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal
 used to make its decision to limit your account access.

Please update your billing records:
http://202.112.29.85/.uk/cgi-bin/webscrcmd.php

If, after reviewing your account information, you
 seek further clarification regarding your account access, please
 contact PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
 understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect
 you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP753