Regional-jp archive

Re: Kobe/Japan in October

Hi -

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:00:06 +0900 (JST)
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost> wrote:
> How about 16th or 17th?

On Friday afternoon I'll have a tour to Himeji and the
Spring-8 synchrotron scheduled until 19:30. And this is
the opposite direction geographically, so it will become
too late.
On Saturday there is a tour to Kyoto, also organized by
the conference. It will end late too, but looking at the
map the route might touch Osaka... so there is a chance:
I'll check whether the bus can drop me off at a train
station or so close to the city.

best regards
Matthias