Re: Dom0 bad network performance

Hello all,

unfortunately I haven't got around to researching the topic further yet. First of all, I would like to thank you for all the good advice, which has brought my project a good deal forward!

My deadline is approaching and I have decided to set up the server now based on my findings so far so I can work with it. IO speed will continue to be an issue, as the device will also perform file server tasks as a multi-role server.

Fortunately, there is a sister model of this machine on which I will reproduce the test environment and then begin further investigation. As soon as I'm ready, I'll link to this thread and also answer the outstanding questions.

Greetings
Matthias