Re: issues upgrading to 4.13

Hello Manuel,

Am 02.02.21 um 19:39 schrieb Manuel Bouyer:
Hello,
it seems that this is due to a difference between linux and NetBSD poll
implementation. This causes sockets to never be closed on the xenstored
side, and instead loop ignoring the POLLIN event.

The attached patch fixes it for me, but I'm not sure at this
point if it's 100% correct.

it took me longer than expected to test (and I have seen others did already confirm that the patch works). Anyway - I just wanted to confirm the patch (as part of pkgsrc-current) works for me too and the 100% load of xenstored disappeared for me.

Kind regards
Matthias