issues upgrading to 4.13

Hi,
   I just updated one of our Xen boxes from NetBSD 8.1_STABLE, xen 4.11
to NetBSD 9.1_STABLE, xen 4.13.  Things seem to be mostly working
smoothly but I have a couple of issues.

1) xenstored is running at around 99% cpu, previously it hardly registered.

2) My NetBSD and Linux PV clients seem to be running fine, but I have 2
Windows Server HVM clients and neither of those are starting properly -
certainly not getting far enough to be pingable.

The qemu-dm-XXX.log reports lots of:
qemu-system-i386: failed to create 'qdisk' device '5632': no dev parameter

Any suggestions?

cheers
mark