Re: drop xen4.8 ?

    Date:        Wed, 18 Dec 2019 19:04:56 -0500
    From:        Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost>

  | It seems that with things like virtualbox there
  | is a notion of a gui app on a display with a human and a mouse,

That's a common way to run it, but everything can also be scripted
using command line tools, if that is what is desired.   When I was
a virtualbox user I never got around to doing that - though it was
necessary to use the CLI interface for some of the more complex
(or perhaqps rather, unusual) configuration setup - but all indications
were that doing so (using CLI for everything) would be simple enough.

kre