Re: Xen won't boot on current

On 09/03/18 04:06, D'Arcy Cain wrote:
> I just set up a new machine, a HP 6300, and tried to run Xen.  I built a
> new kernel (irrelevant I know), a new userland and a new Xen_DOM0
> kernel.  When I try to boot it I get the attached.  Although the screen

Seems to be OK now.  I went back to 8 stable and rebuilt everything from
the ground up.  I may think about moving back to current eventually.

One thing though, does anyone know why athn was left out of the DOM0 kernel?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost