Xen test results

Hi all,

I have run another round of automated tests of NetBSD/xen.  A summary
of the results is at

  http://www.gson.org/netbsd/bugs/xen/results/2018-09-03/index.html

Some observations:

 - Three out of nine dom0s hung during the test, such that they still
   responded to ping but ssh hung when I tried to log in.  Maybe the
   same issue as "Xen dom0 freeze after domU exits" reported in
   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2018/09/02/msg024009.html ?

 - Building xentools48 failed on all NetBSD versions tested.
   I filed pkg/53578 about this.

 - One 8.0/amd64 domU paniced with "biodone2 already".  Presumably
   this is kern/53506.

 - Some -current/i386 domUs, but not all, ran into this:

     Created tmpfs /dev (1687552 byte, 3264 inodes)
     mknod: ld2f: No space left on device
     mknod: ld2g: No space left on device
     mknod: ld2h: No space left on device
     mknod: ld2i: No space left on device
     (etc)

 - I would test HVM, too, if it were documented in the HOWTO.

--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost