Re: Dom0 - fatal page fault in supervisor mode when root FS is on a slice of disklabel lying on a raidframe device, built up from two GPT wedges

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 09:25:05AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Do you think it would be possible to somehow pass the root device?   Is
> there no way to pass it to xen, and then to netbsd, even if we have to
> patch xen kernels in pkgsrc?

No idea. One would have to look at what multiboot allows (and maybe this could
be passed directly to the netbsd kernel without patching xen).

But I don't think we should diverge from multiboot. One can still boot
a netbsd dom0 with grub and in this case the root= command line would
still be needed.