Re: Dom0 starvs DomU

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 02:42:58PM +0100, Torbjörn Granlund wrote:
> Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> writes:
>
>   I tried on my test system, and could not reproduce it.
>
> What exactly did you do?

running a cvs checkout, then building packages in dom0 while looking at
various aspects of disk and
network I/O in a domU (including running dd to create or read a big file,
and running a tar to /dev/null). The domU is still reactive, and while
disk I/O are slower than without load in the dom0, they're not impacted more
than expected.