Dom0 starvs DomU

I'm running NetBSD 7.0 with Xen 4.5, but in my experience this is true
for any NetBSD version using any Xen version from pkgsrc

When compiling in Dom0 (say, a new xentools version) all DomU's
essentially freeze.  I think DomU's which do not touch disk keep
running, but guest disk operations seem completely starved by CPU use in
Dom0.

I suppose this behaviour is well-known.  Are there plans of fixing it.

It is worth noticing that Linux+Xen does not show the same problem.

--
Torbjörn
Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622