Re: NetBSD and xe or libvirt?

Yes you're right I meant to say xm/xl (and yes still not not fully on xl) I have been testing with it and xl migrate but with xen4.4 and upstream on linux hosts!

As for linux stuff also can't say much except the fact that even linux kernel must have support for some modules (http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Remus_dom0_requirements).

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
Miguel Clara
IT - Sys Admin & Developer
E-mail:    miguelmclara%gmail.com@localhost
              www.linkedin.com/in/miguelmclara/

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau%citrix.com@localhost> wrote:
On 19/05/14 12:27, Miguel Clara wrote:
> AFAIK Remus uses/depends on xl right? not libvirt.

Remus has not yet been integrated into libxl, although there are patches
on the xen-devel mailing lists being reviewed right now:

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2014-04/msg01866.html

I don't know much about Remus, but AFAICT it depends on Linux specific
stuff like Libnl3.

Roger.