Re: NetBSD and xe or libvirt?

For HA, NetBSD has the Remus package in it's package system. But Remus depends on libvirt, they are just partially-featured in NetBSD.
I asked some similarly questions like these some time ago.
I would enjoy if NetBSD implements XAPI toolstack, because I love it's design, and prefer it over GNU/Linux, even Linux has more features right now.
Is there any working in XAPI for NetBSD in progress?
Thank you!!

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:45 AM, Darren Spruell <phatbuckett%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Aaron J. Grier <agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost> wrote:
> similarly, is libvirt avaialable under NetBSD Dom0?  even if it's only
> partially-featured, my understanding is that it could allow for
> aggregate monitoring across multiple Dom0s.

Available as a port/package, yes, although for Xen I haven't been able
to establish that it's working...

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2014/02/12/msg008215.html