NetBSD and xe or libvirt?

I currently run NetBSD-6 / xen 4.2.3 (from pkgsrc) Dom0 on multiple
systems in my "private cloud."

I have been migrating DomUs between Dom0s by moving partition contents
and configuration files between systems, and manually modifying the
config files to account for partition and host (CPU pool) changes.  I'm
looking for better (more automated) ways to handle this before I start
rolling my own migration scripts.

Is XE supported with a NetBSD Dom0?  I see sysutils/xe-guest-utilities
in pkgsrc, but that's for DomUs.

similarly, is libvirt avaialable under NetBSD Dom0?  even if it's only
partially-featured, my understanding is that it could allow for
aggregate monitoring across multiple Dom0s.

Are there any commercial providers using NetBSD for production Dom0?  Is
NetBSD just a portability proof point?

--
  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." |
agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost