Re: Question about serial ports, sound cards and HVM support

        Hello.  Thanks for the response.  Yes, I got the serial port working
no problem with xen3.3.  Turned out my problem was that I didn't hav a
/dev/tap device in the dom0 root filesystem.  Now, I'd like to know about
the sound card.  I got someone asking about using ESD or something like
that, but the problem is that I need an emulated sound card, as I'd like to
get Windows to make the sounds, not an opensource OS.
-thanks
-Brian