Re: Call for testing: Xen 4.2.0-rc4

Roger Pau Monne wrote:
> Yes, this is caused by the patch that I send before to enable
> compilation in NetBSD 5.1, if you want to use xend it looks like it
> depends on blktap, so you need to enable that, remove the following
> lines from my patch:
>
> -SUBDIRS-$(CONFIG_NetBSD) += $(SUBDIRS-libaio)
> -SUBDIRS-$(CONFIG_NetBSD) += blktap2
>
> This will enable blktap compilation again (although blktap is not
> functional on NetBSD).

Not quite - blktap2 then fails to compile because it uses strnlen() in
several places, and NetBSD 5.1 doesn't have strnlen().

And after working around that problem and successfully running "gmake
install-tools", I find that blktapctrl still isn't installed; looks
like it's in the "blktap" subdirectory, not in "blktap2".
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost