Re: X server in dom0

On 9/14/2012 5:23 AM, Magnus Eriksson wrote:

Has there been any progress, further thoughts, or sudden insights about this? I was hoping to run Xen on 6.0, but reading through the thread it doesn't seem likely.

A fix for this has already been pulled up, and should be in 6.0_RC1. (It's possible I'm misremembering when it went in; if it's not in RC1, it's definitely in the upcoming RC2)

+j