Re: turning on options MULTIPROCESSOR soon

        hello. I hav a question about the dom0 and multiprocessor.  On my 5.1
amd64-based xen server,  I have:

mainbus0 (root)
cpu0 at mainbus0 apid 0
cpu1 at mainbus0 apid 2
cpu2 at mainbus0 apid 18
cpu3 at mainbus0 apid 20
cpu4 at mainbus0 apid 32
cpu5 at mainbus0 apid 34
cpu6 at mainbus0 apid 50
cpu7 at mainbus0 apid 52
cpu8 at mainbus0 apid 1
cpu9 at mainbus0 apid 3
cpu10 at mainbus0 apid 19
cpu11 at mainbus0 apid 21
cpu12 at mainbus0 apid 33
cpu13 at mainbus0 apid 35
cpu14 at mainbus0 apid 51
cpu15 at mainbus0 apid 53

Does this mean the dom0 is running in multicpu mode, or is it only running
with one CPU?

-thanks
-Brian