Re: Xen Clustering and Live Migration with NetBSD Dom0

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:20:39 +0100, Hugo Silva wrote:
On 09/16/11 14:36, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
What options do we have at this moment to build
a Xen cluster running NetBSD/Xen ? Does anyone have personal experience
with this? If it's not supported is it a target of interest?

This is being worked on by jym@ in a branch, which should be merged
to HEAD soon.

What goodies will it bring?

For all arch (== i386 (+ PAE), amd64):

dom0: already present (you can save/restore/migrate recent Linux domUs)
domU: save/restore/migrate of domUs (including live, however for obvious reasons this requires network mounted volumes)

domU was committed a few days ago, needs some bug fixes though (they are identified but I need spare time to work on them)

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost