Xen Clustering and Live Migration with NetBSD Dom0

Fellow BSDers,

I've been looking into this [subject] topic recently. Found some dated
information about live migration not being supported on NetBSD.

Is that still the case? What options do we have at this moment to build
a Xen cluster running NetBSD/Xen ? Does anyone have personal experience
with this? If it's not supported is it a target of interest?

Regards,

Hugo