Re: Xen Clustering and Live Migration with NetBSD Dom0

On 15.09.2011 20:51, Hugo Silva wrote:
> Fellow BSDers,
> I've been looking into this [subject] topic recently. Found some dated
> information about live migration not being supported on NetBSD.
> Is that still the case? What options do we have at this moment to build
> a Xen cluster running NetBSD/Xen ? Does anyone have personal experience
> with this? If it's not supported is it a target of interest?

The domU suspend code (that includes live migration) is finished and
will be merged for -6 to receive wider testing soon.

dom0 support for migration is already included in -5, so all domU that
support suspend should work with it.

Jean-Yves Migeon