Re: pae MP on cherry-xenmp

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011, Cherry G. Mathew wrote:

   mhitch> following change, I am able to boot with 2 cpus.  [I didn't
   mhitch> look to see if the xen code had a macro to do this like the
   mhitch> xen kernel does.]

I don't think so, and I'm not sure it's worth it, as nothing else uses
this.

I did find the same macros that convert from a physical page frame and the cr3 value in sys/arch/xen/include/xen3-public/arch-x86/xen-x86_32.h.

Your fix looks correct. A small comment in explanation would be great
too.

   mhitch> Index: sys/arch/xen/x86/cpu.c

Please feel free to check this into the branch, and thanks a lot for
catching this!

I'm working from a checkout from anoncvs, and don't have a real CVS checkout.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant