Re: SMP related diffs.

On 25 March 2011 14:46, Cherry G. Mathew <cherry.g.mathew%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
Hi,

On 25 March 2011 18:29, Hugo Silva <hugo%barafranca.com@localhost> wrote:

> Is there, by the way, a webpage where we can follow the development
> milestones for this project? A la http://wiki.freebsd.org/ZFS

The milestones are not individually "useful" and only helpful for a
potential collaborator. I'll post a rough timeline of milestones from
a user perspective sometime next week.

> Oh, and do you think stressing the patched kernel would be benificial
> for testing too? I could let it build distribution or something to see
> if it's stable.

Yes please, that would be a strong support for merging these changes,
and can't hurt, as Adam says.

Might be nice to take an atf run before and after the patch. May be very unlikely to pick up anything
in this case, but its what testing frameworks are for :)