SMP related diffs.

Hello,

Here's a couple of diffs for review.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/cherry/tmp/port-xen/breakout/clock.c.diff

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/cherry/tmp/port-xen/breakout/evtchn.c.diff

If you could please try them out on your existing UP domU/dom0 kernels
and send me feedback, that would be great. The changes are very
straightforward:

clock.c: Adds per cpu timer callback and hardclock()

evtchn.c: Adds locking primitives towards SMP.

I hope to merge these after more thorough testing.

Many Thanks,

--
~Cherry