Re: NetBSD in kvm?

Jens Rehsack wrote:
> Thanks for all the answers. Even if a particular -CURRENT snapshot
> would work, it's not a base for a productional svn/http-server, isn't it?

After our previous discussion, I have found that KVM will run an
up-to-date -current if you use the "-no-kvm-irqchip" option, and the
virtualized system passes the ATF test suite (with the exception of
known failures that also affect other systems).  I'm now using it for
the install, boot, and ATF test phases of the periodic test runs whose
output you can see at <http://www.gson.org/netbsd/bugs/build/>.
But what to run in production, you will have to decide for yourself.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost