Re: NetBSD in kvm?

On 31.10.2010 16:54, Jens Rehsack wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> does anyone know whether NetBSD runs paravirtualized as a kvm guest
> on Linux? Or is it expected to run full virtualized?
>
> I tried to search on Google using "kvm netbsd" but didn't got usable
> results (probably not usable for me ^^).
>
> Thanks for any hint,

By "paravirtualization", you mean PV ("virtio") devices?

In that case, no, NetBSD does not have virtio support, although I
remember someone implemented the drivers but kept them in its local tree.

Nevertheless, hardware virtualization should be fine.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost