Re: xennet0 not connected

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:13:25 +0200, Pierre-Philipp Braun
<pbraun%wda-fr.org@localhost> wrote:
> quoting myself,
>> I tryed with xen/master git repo instead of xen/next.  Absolutely no
>> change: netbsd domU network doesn't work, while rhel5's network works
>> (2.6.18, also older than the more recent dom0, namely master:2.6.31.14
> and
>> next:2.6.32).
>
> Note. hypervisor is xen 4.0.1

Yup; the xentools that come with are likely 4.0 too, and I don't know the
rules for the vif creation within the dom0.

For NetBSD, one of the MAC address byte from the domU interface is
incremented, and serves as the backend MAC. Not the case here with the
2.6.18 dom0. And I am wondering if the bridge behaves properly in such a
case...

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost