Without Xorg, runs OK. But Xorg also runs.(Re: Two DOMU's hang on amd64

| Hmm, if you use Xorg, you will not see if a panic() happens behind (unless
| you have a serial connected to the machine). Is it possible for you to test
| again, this time from console?

Strange enough, I did setup xen to serial console, and login from
the VGA PC screen.  Then start screen(1). Now start the first DOMU
as 5.0_STABLE. Get another screen. and create another DOMU as
5.99.29 sysinst. Sysinst all done. and rebooted with regular DOMU
kernel. Everything went smoothly.

Now disconnect from the screen and I have started xdm (sudo xdm).
And login now. Everything goes well. WHAT ?
-------
modena@makoto 00:11:17/100511(~)% sudo xm list
/usr/pkg/lib/python2.6/site-packages/xen/util/acmpolicy.py:20:
DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead
  import sha
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0  1024     1     r-----     30.3
netbsd-5.0_STABLE                            1  1024     1     -b----     24.4
netbsd-HEAD                                  4   512     1     -b----      3.6
-------

Not directly related topic:
By the way, the manpage of boot.cfg(5), it says once,
------
   menu=Boot with serial console:consdev com0;boot
------
but later in the example:
------
 menu=Boot Xen with 256MB for dom0 (serial):load /netbsd-XEN3_DOM0 console=com0
------
This console= should read consdev, I believe.

I have now the line as
------
menu=Boot Xen with 1GB for dom0 (serial):load /netbsd-XEN3_DOM0 consdev=com0
com0=115200,8n1; multiboot /xen.gz
------
in /boot.cfg for this test.

The main difference between HUNG and GOOD are:
Using xterm->luit->console for DOMU, or NOT.
shall I attach later ?
---
Makoto Fujiwara,