Xorg doesn't work on NetBSD 5.0.1 (amd64) Xen dom0

Hi all,

I have a problem here to get X working on my workstation. It is a amd64 NetBSD 5.0.1 with installed xenkernel33 (from pkgsrc 2009Q3) and dom0 kernel from ftp.netbsd.org.

With GENERIC kernel X is working fine ( I tried nvidia and radeon cards; both PCIe). If I start with dom0- kernel the workstation is booting and I have a console. But "startx" don't work anymore... I get a blank screen and have to do a hard reset...

Do somebody have solved that problem?

Greetings,

Helge