Kernel compatibility between NetBSD/xen and NetBSD/i386 (or NetBSD/amd64)

        Hello,

"uname -m" reports "i386" (respectively "amd64") under a NetBSD/xen kernel.
I think this is wrong because the two kernels are not ABI compatible
to none Xen kernels.

I would therefore like to suggest to NetBSD/xen report "xen-i386"
(respectively "xen-amd64") as the machine. After this change has
been made we could teach the build framework to create both
kind of modules.

Opinions?

        Kind regards