Re: current dom0 panic on domu launch

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 12:49:00PM +1100, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
> >If there is further information I can provide please let me know. In the
> >meantime I'm updating xentools, python and expat to see if that helps.
>
> This hasn't helped. The logs report as follows:

Can you see in xenbackendd.log if xenbackendd detects the new device and
call the scripts ? And also if xenbackendd calls the script when a
domU is shutdown, to release the devices ?

I can't reproduce this issue on my system. There may be a race somewhere
which cause a device destroy event to be missed, or a condition in
a backend driver which cause it to fail to detach.