Re: problem installing a domU

On 13/08/2009 1:02 AM, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:07:05AM +1000, Sarton O'Brien wrote:

Due to my poor wiki formatting skills I was shut down pretty hard by the
maintainer and decided contributing and updating the wiki just wasn't
worth the grief. Unfortunately that kind of elitist attitude is pretty
common and I'm sure contributes to how stale some documentation becomes,
seeing as the less experienced are the ones that try and contribute
through documentation. Ironic really ... the ones who complain are most
likely the ones causing the problem.

Let me repeat myself: the Wiki is *not* a TNF service.  Whatever problems
there are with it, they're not our problems!

I know, but the quoted paragraph was mine and I wanted to clarify. Yes, I should have directed my efforts towards a TNF service but at the time there was a question mark over what actually needed to be updated and/or added with regards to the differences between Xen2 and Xen3 and quickly documenting an install was, well ... quick. If I was to exert any energy now, it would be directed at TNF.

My comment wasn't directed at you BTW, I can accept a remarkably blunt attitude when it's backed up by intelligence and general assistance ;)

Sarton