Re: Disconnect domU console from Terminal (OSX) ? (SOLVED)

Thanks a lot! That works fine.

Dirk

Christoph Egger schrieb:
On Thursday 13 August 2009 11:48:50 Dirk H. Schulz wrote:
Joel Carnat schrieb:
Hi,

For the archive : on the MacBook Pro AZERTY keyboard, the key sequence
to quit a Xen console is "Ctrl-$".

The funny thing is (according to a picture I found on the Internet)
that the AZERTY's '$' and QWERTY's ']' keys are both located two keys
on the right of the 'P' key. I don't know nothing about keyboard
building or mapping but I guess it's not that much a coincidence... :-)
According to that it would be "Ctrl-+" on the QWERTZ keyboard, but that
does not work in Leopards Terminal. Anyone with a German Macbook who has
already found out?

Ctrl+Alt+6

Christoph