Re: panic: Unable to reduce memory reservation

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 05:03:51PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Xen3 talks by default to VGA and serial. I don't know for Xen2; maybe just
> connect a console to com0 and see if anything is printed at first

Adding "sync_console com1=9600,8n1 console=com1,vga" to the args for xen.gz
works.

But I don't get any output from the hypervisor for the error that causes the
panic.

I can provoke the panic be just ssh'ing to the domU and letting the output
of "make buildworld" pass out through the SSH-connection.  So this is not
NFS related.  (I've converted the domU to have source and objs/destdir on
xbds.)

Do we still want to debug this?
--chris