Xen and Netbsd's agr

Hello there,

I've just tried to install a NetBSD-4.0.1 DOMU in a NetBSD-4.0.1 DOM0 on i386.
Xen version is 3.1.4, build locally with pkgsrc. Nothing exotic, except that:
 - I have more than one network interface in this machine
 - I compiled my own DOM0 kernel to have agr pseudo-device support
 - instead of having a single (physical) network interface in my bridge, I had
instead set up an aggregation of two interfaces.

Then during the DOMU install, bringing up xennet0 fails either with DHCP or with
fixed parameters. Bringing back the configuration of the system to only one
interface in the bridge solves the problem. Am I trying to do something
fundamentally wrong or just unsupported ? Any plan to support something like
this ?

Happy Christmas time to you all.

--
Etienne