Xen 3.3 News: 4th release candidate

The fourth release candidate of Xen 3.3 has been tagged in the repository.

If all goes well, Xen 3.3.0 will be there by the end of this week.

Regarding the hvm problem, I discovered something blocks the xmlrpc
communication when Xen creates the hvm container.

(Creation of the hvm container happens right before actually launching
the virtual BIOS which boots the guest OS)

I can exclude xenstored as the root cause for sure.

Christoph